October 14, 2009

Linda ~ School Days

1957 ~ 4th Grade


1960 ~ 7th Grade


1962 ~ Freshman ~9th Grade

1963 ~ Sophomore


1963 ~ Sophomore


1964 ~ Junior


1964 ~ Drama


1964 ~ Drama


1964


1964 ~ Thespian Club

1965 Play ~ Mrs. Shinn

Senior ~ Class of 1965

2 comments:

  1. Annie, this is so interesting. Thank you so much for taking time to write this stuff down. Its so important.

    Love you tonz,
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED to be on the stage. I guess I have a little bit of "ham" in me. I think I tried out for almost every play the school did. When I was in 10th grade I did a reading called "Tom Sawyer's Love Affair" for a school competition. I must have placed because I went to a regional competition in Price. I don't remember well, but I must have placed there too because I was scheduled to go on to a State competition. Anyway, the day of the competition I woke up with Chicken Pox. It was the second time around for me with the Pox and I was really upset that I couldn't compete with the reading. I think I still have part of a copy of the reading.

    ReplyDelete