I remember when Dad and I were dating. He had to leave for a few weeks to go to a National Guard camp. When he came back he brought me the first present he ever gave me. He had a small stuffed dog, it was probably only about 3" high and maybe 4" long. There was a silver bracelet with pearls in it around the dogs neck. I loved the bracelet. Some time later I lost the bracelet and a year or so after that found just a piece of the bracelet in Dads driveway at the his old house in Orem. I think I put that part of the bracelet on a piece of stitching that I gave to Becky. Thanks for the memories!
I remember when Dad and I were dating. He had to leave for a few weeks to go to a National Guard camp. When he came back he brought me the first present he ever gave me. He had a small stuffed dog, it was probably only about 3" high and maybe 4" long. There was a silver bracelet with pearls in it around the dogs neck. I loved the bracelet. Some time later I lost the bracelet and a year or so after that found just a piece of the bracelet in Dads driveway at the his old house in Orem. I think I put that part of the bracelet on a piece of stitching that I gave to Becky. Thanks for the memories!
ReplyDelete