February 02, 2010

Dad and Mom, Early On

There is something seriously wrong with me...I have been in tears looking at these photos. I love these two. I hope they always know that my life wouldn't be the same without their love.

Mom's senior year Prom, 1965. Mom is wearing a beautiful pink satin dress handmade by herself.

These next 2 pictures are dance dates during the time they were dating.

Mom and Dad are engaged in this picture. Mom's wearing her seminary graduation outfit.

Ward party at the old Wallsburg church.

Mom, Dad, and Ken. This is in Laura and Bob Olsen's basement in Orem, where they lived when they were first married. Days after Ken was born Mom got a Uterine infection and had to go back to the hospital for a week. Grandma Cordner and Rhea took care of Ken until she was home and feeling better.

Family reunion in Vernal, Ut.

1 comment:

  1. Ann, I love this soooooooooooooooooooo much! Seriously everything is right with you, NOTHING is wrong with you. You are amazing! I love you and them too!

    ReplyDelete